Saturday, 15 January 2011

Glitter on Toast

Toast Or Glitter?

Toast is amazing, you've got to admit. A big slice of french toast, loaded with fruit and Agave Nectar.. Followed with a cup of traditionally brewed hot tea. Perfection really.

Toast is better than any regular bread ;) and Agave Nectar instead of syrup, because, it's a natural sweetner that isn't made from chemicals. Just ask Bianca - At ReLovePlan.et.

Or perhaps you would prefer some treat-tastic Monkey Bread, because you can only really be perfect and good 99.9% of the time ;).. You will need to go and see my friend Deb - OnCupCakeMoon for for information about that utter delight.



But why Glitter?... Well, to cut a long and delicious blog post short, I'll tell you. It's because I've finally figured out the perfect way to bring Rocky designs to you via the medium of GLITTER!

Watch this space ^_^

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow, yummy! Now I want the monkey bread... maybe tomorrow for a late breakfast!

    And hooray for glittery Rocky The Zombie!

    Aaaaaand thank you so much for adding the Two Girls blog button! You know Brooke & me loves you big time! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. glitter is the bestest! i cannot wait to get me new glitter-fied rocky tees!
    and thank you for the shout out too! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the shout-out! xo and now I want french toast haha. I think I'll make some vegan tomorrow morning. hmmm, now theres a recipe I need sharing too huh? ;)

    ReplyDelete