Thursday, 16 June 2011

Rocky The Zombie Notebooks and Journals

I've ventured in to the world of Cafepress.com. Basically, I supply my design and they will put it on anything that YOU want.

My favourite are the notebooks, which are available lined, dotted, journal, or blank.

These notebooks, plus many more products such as coffee mugs, Thermos lunch pots, bags, notecards, shot glasses, and Sigg water bottles (so you can finally get rid of all that plastic, yuck!)

Rocky the Zombie CafePress store

The layout of the store leaves a lot to be desired, but I think that's because they want me to pay to upgrade it.. I'll do that later, if this works out for me.


Buy Now


Buy Now


Buy Now


Buy Now

3 comments:

  1. I might have to grab a notebook or two later on, for now, I'm happily awaiting my water bottles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are super cute! you should make them on recycled paper ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That would be wonderful, it's strange that they don't offer that option..

    ReplyDelete