Sunday, 17 July 2011

Rocky Van Gory Bags

I've been collaborating with the very talented Brooke Heavey, who is the designer and seamstress at Brooke Van Gory Designs.

This Zombie Lovers Handbag is available in my etsy shop right now. These bags don't stick around very long before being snapped up, and it's one of a kind, so if you love it.. you have one chance to buy.

Brooke Van Gory bags were recently featured by Offbeat Bride, and In Love With Handmade. Also this review by Paisley and Pretties shows the diversity of available designs (and the coolest rainbow stitching!), and how any bag can be custom made to suit you.

SHOP HERE for this specific bag.

SHOP HERE for the main Brooke Van Gory store.

2 comments:

  1. I adore that bag, and I'm so tempted to get it!

    And thanks for the linky to my blog! You're a dear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to put my friends in linkies whenever possible.. no matter how far fetched the connection!

    ReplyDelete