Sunday, 23 October 2011

Celebrating my new iPhone!

I'm posting this for no other reason than to see if I can!


I recently stepped in to the 21st century and got a proper smartphone... The fact it carries my music and audio books too is just a bonus. I loved my blackberry, and would defend it to the ends if the earth, but since having this phone I'm realising how limiting it really was.

I can catch up on reading everyone's blogs now without squinting and waiting 3 hours for paged to load :p


Doesn't seem to be a way to upload pics... Please tell me if you know a way!


3 comments:

  1. I love my smartphone too (an android phone) but there's nothing like my Xoom tablet to read (be it books or blogs) and surf the net... except that typing is a pain in the are, so no blogging for me till I'm back home with my laptop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I soooo want an iPhone! *pouts* haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually find it easier to read blogs on here than on my laptop.. I think the duller, less garish screen is better for reading.

    ReplyDelete