Wednesday, 5 October 2011

I know it's only October...

I'm already looking forward to the festive season!

Cold nights, so you can wrap up with blankets and hot water bottles, and sit by the fire if you're lucky enough to have a fireplace.

Twinkly lights, everywhere!

And the starbucks festive menu ^_^


Now if only they would harness the power of non-dairy whipped cream, and caramel sauce.

The only thing I'm not looking forward to, is people who moan about it being the festive season.

"It starts earlier every year!" - Um, no it doesn't... if it did, by now we would be buying tree ornaments in May, and we're not.

"Oh it's so stressful, I want it to be over!" It's not stressful (so stop saying it is!) If you find this time of year stressful, you probably find most things stressful :P

Embrace it, enjoy it, and go just go with it!

3 comments:

  1. I actually prefer Halloween to Christmas, but I enjoy the days off and the presents all the same!

    And this year I'm looking forward to baking Christmasy cupcakes! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha well put!

    I had vegan whipped cream in New York omg!!!! soooo goooood!! now starbucks needs to carry them! I'm already pretty stoked on the pumpkin spice lattes popping up at the moment yayy! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think I've ever had one! people don't go in for pumpkin here as much, but maybe this year they'll unleash it!

    ReplyDelete