Sunday, 2 October 2011

Some of my favourite paintings.

I haven't painted in a long time, and have 3 half finished canvases around this room at the moment. I really must get back on it!

All paintings are usually listed in the Artfire shop, although there is only one currently in stock, more will be added over the next few weeks.




This one is the butterfly faerie, I'd love for her to become a screenprint one day... but I still have a way to go on perfecting my two colour printing.


The butterfly faerie was painted in Acrylics, on a wooden frame stretched canvas.

Sold.







These three were a set for Brooke of Brooke Van Gory, for Gory's bedroom. He also has a matching lamp shade which I collaborated on with Kylie of Fabulously Fierce.

Each one is 8x8 inches, painted in acrylics on wooden frame stretched canvases.


The Zombie fish. This is one of my favourites to date. I have painted some more canvases with similar background colour washes, and will be working on those very soon.

Sold.



These three are larger than usual, 16x16 inches on 2 inch thick wooden frame canvases. These were a commissioned order for a customers bathroom.

I'll definitely be doing some more of these, they were a lot of fun to create.

3 comments:

  1. I've got quite a collection of your paintings, and I have to say I adore them all! Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your paintings are just fabulous! I love your illustrative style!!

    ReplyDelete